Another issue that I started seeing lately, didn't try finding out when exactly in case someone knows what it's about:

Root mount waiting for: usbus0
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 6 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 6 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 6 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 6 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 6 failed, USB_ERR_IOERROR
ugen0.7: <Unknown > at usbus0 (disconnected)
uhub_reattach_port: could not allocate new device
Root mount waiting for: usbus0
ugen0.7: <Generic 2-Port USB 3.1 Hub> at usbus0

ugen0.7: <Generic 2-Port USB 3.1 Hub> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=SUPER (5.0Gbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)

  bLength = 0x0012
  bDescriptorType = 0x0001
  bcdUSB = 0x0310
  bDeviceClass = 0x0009  <HUB>
  bDeviceSubClass = 0x0000
  bDeviceProtocol = 0x0003
  bMaxPacketSize0 = 0x0009
  idVendor = 0x0bda
  idProduct = 0x0423
  bcdDevice = 0x0103
  iManufacturer = 0x0001  <Generic>
  iProduct = 0x0002  <2-Port USB 3.1 Hub>
  iSerialNumber = 0x0000  <no string>
  bNumConfigurations = 0x0001

So far not seeing any ill effects from this, i.e. I can connect USB HDD to these ports, and it's successfully detected.