> On 4/14/21 1:38 AM, Nilton Jose Rizzo wrote:
> >     The webcamd create two devices ( /dev/video{0,1} ) and the pwcview open
> > the window, but not show image, onle a green screen, but the webcam active
> > LED turn on.

        But in my old instalations ( 13-Current (Nov or Dec of 2019 ) the
webcam was working fine with this hardaware.  Only stop when I update to
14-current

        I Install from ISO image and install from pkg.  This a second
installation
the first was install from ISO image from March and compile from ports.

   Normally I always install from ports, but to try to resolve this I put a
fresh new instalation and run pkg install

> You should only use the first of the two devices. The second device is
> for metadata. Did you update user-space and installed programs? This
> should be automagic :-)
>
> --HPS

TIA
Rizzo