On 4/11/22 11:17, Dennis Clarke wrote:

Did the usual git pull origin main and buildworld/buildkernel but after installkernel the machine will not boot.

The rev seems to be main-n254654-d4e8207317c.

I can boot single user mode and get a command prompt but nothing past
that. Is there something borked in ZFS in CURRENT ?

Group:

Everything is running back to normal for me today after my weekly build of MAIN. My combination of EFI, GELI and ZFS are working for me after:

FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT #1 main-n255058-fa8a6585c75: Tue Apr 26 12:13:10 EDT 2022

It looks like another update to something else fixed the "no pools available to import" issue

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1