Hi, i am trying to move my gateway from FreeBSD 11.0 to FreeBSD 14.0 to use
newly added ipfw table lookup for mac addresses
(https://reviews.freebsd.org/D35103)

Also I have too many IPSec connections between fortigate, cisco etc.
And their operators use only 3DES algorithms and they have no intention to
change it for me.
So, now i have to enable 3DES support for FreeBSD 14.0 .

To add 3DES support again i changed some files shown below.
I am not sure what i did any help welcomes.

i restored below files:

https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/commit/?id=16aabb761c0a

-rw-r--r--
[lib/libipsec/pfkey_dump.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/lib/libipsec/pfkey_dump.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
        25

-rw-r--r--
[sbin/setkey/sample.cf](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sbin/setkey/sample.cf?id=16aabb761c0a)
        79

-rw-r--r--
[sbin/setkey/setkey.8](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sbin/setkey/setkey.8?id=16aabb761c0a)
  29

-rw-r--r--
[sbin/setkey/test-pfkey.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sbin/setkey/test-pfkey.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
  32

-rw-r--r--
[sbin/setkey/token.l](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sbin/setkey/token.l?id=16aabb761c0a)
    11

-rw-r--r--
[sys/netipsec/ipsec.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/netipsec/ipsec.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
  5

-rw-r--r--
[sys/netipsec/ipsec.h](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/netipsec/ipsec.h?id=16aabb761c0a)
  2

-rw-r--r--
[sys/netipsec/key.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/netipsec/key.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
      12

-rw-r--r--
[sys/netipsec/xform_ah.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/netipsec/xform_ah.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
    26

-rw-r--r--
[sys/netipsec/xform_esp.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/netipsec/xform_esp.c?id=16aabb761c0a)
  25

-rw-r--r--
[usr.bin/netstat/ipsec.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/usr.bin/netstat/ipsec.c?id=16aabb761c0a)

https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/commit/?id=6c80c319ef88

-rw-r--r--
[sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c?id=6c80c319ef88)
-rw-r--r--
[sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.](https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/diff/sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c?id=6c80c319ef88)h

Compiled New Kernel with this extra options:

# OWNKERNv1
include GENERICident OWNKERNv1

options IPFIREWALL
options DUMMYNET
options IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
options IPDIVERT
options IPSEC
options IPSEC_SUPPORT
device crypto

cd /usr/src
make -j$(sysctl -n hw.ncpu) buildkernel KERNCONF=OWNKERNv1

But When i try to compile new kernel it gets too many errors.
any help will be appreciated at this point..

Part of Error Logs:
-- all_subdir_cryptodev ---
/usr/src/sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c:314:16: error: incompatible function
pointer types initializing 'fo_stat_t *' (aka 'int (*)(struct file *, struct
stat *, struct ucred *)') with an expression of type 'int (struct file *,
struct stat *, struct ucred *, struct thread *)'
[-Werror,-Wincompatible-function-pointer-types]
.fo_stat = cryptof_stat,
^~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/src/sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c:412:14: error: use of undeclared identifier
'enc_xform_des'; did you mean 'enc_xform_ccm'?
txform = &enc_xform_des;
enc_xform_ccm
/usr/src/sys/opencrypto/xform_enc.h:105:31: note: 'enc_xform_ccm' declared here
extern const struct enc_xform enc_xform_ccm;
^
/usr/src/sys/opencrypto/cryptodev.c:415:14: error: use of undeclared identifier
'enc_xform_3des'
txform = &enc_xform_3des;
^...