> You do not want to just restore the files as-is. You instead want to revert
> some of the
> diffs from the first commit. The second commit for /dev/crypto doesn't matter
> for IPsec
> and you can ignore it.
>
> However, you will need to also partially revert commit
> 0e00c709d7f1cdaeb584d244df9534bcdd0ac527
> which removes DES and 3DES from OCF itself. This is what removed
> enc_xform_des for example.
>
> --
> John Baldwin

Hi, I have limited knowledge i, tried to revert commit
0e00c709d7f1cdaeb584d244df9534bcdd0ac527
but it returned fatal: bad object 0e00c709d...
Instead i changed all files before that commit but no luck i got too many
build errors.

Could you help me at this point? How can i revert to that commit and enable
3des support?