On 11/22/2022 5:00 PM, Tomoaki AOKI wrote:
A long shot, but I am curious if by chance you have hwpstate_intel for
your cpu frequency driver. If so, does setting
dev.hwpstate_intel.0.epp=0 make any difference ?

Yes, I have four of those, set to 50 by default. Let me try.

--HPS
FYI: I habitally run below manually (as root) when I'm on AC powerline.

sysctl -aN | fgrep dev.hwpstate | fgrep epp | while read OID ; do ; \
sysctl ${OID}=0 ; done

It was a bit of a POLA the first time I encountered this driver going from 12 to RELENG_13. Same hardware behaved rather differently as its a different power profile default than what I expected and for my use case (firewall and router) it was causing dropped packets

    ---Mike