Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to understand how to use the L4 Microkernel with a FreeBSD
userland. I've asked the same to a L4 developer,but he told me that he does
not know FreeBSD,so I'm here to ask the same question. First of all I'm
sure that it can be done,because it is written clearly on their website :

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4Re/download/snapshots/

on the section :
Host system requirements

The host system shall be a 64bit-based system with a recent Linux
distribution installed and at least 2GB of free disk space.

All necessary tools required by the build are available from the provided
packages of the Linux distributions, including cross compilers. But there
are also other cross compiler packages available (see below). You might
want to run make check_build_tools in the src/l4 directory to verify the
common tools are installed.

*You are free to use any Linux distribution you like, or even BSDs or any
of its derivatives.* But then you should know the game. Especially tool
versions should be recent, as installed on the listed distributions below.

We are confident that the snapshot works on the following distributions:

   - Debian 11 or later
   - Ubuntu 22.04 or later

Let's say I want to use the L4 microkernel + FreeBSD 14 on my Raspberry Pi
4,the first step I did was to build L4Re for the Rpi,according with this
instructions :

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4Re/rpi.html

This is the log file of the compilation,that hasn't given any  error :

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/6SwN2mpJBM/

Or I could have taken a pre built image of the L4 microkernel here :

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm64/

At this point the tutorial says that I should use a Linux distro. They
suggest the official distro for the Raspberry Pi 4,that's RaspBian. But I
don't want to use Linux as a userland,I want to use FreeBSD. The question
now is : what should I do to achieve that goal ? How can I link the L4
microkernel with the ubldr bootloader of FreeBSD ? Or should I link it to
the kernel of FreeBSD ? Can someone explain to me the missing step ? thanks.

--
Mario.