[Only replying to what I've subscribed to --and I dropped
Warner as well.]

On Feb 11, 2024, at 11:43, Mario Marietto <marietto2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok. But what does this mean ? That I can use whatever Linux distro I want ?
> Or even the FreeBSD world ?

Only to build L4Re.

The LR4e built will not contain any Linux userland materials,
nor any FreeBSD userland materials. LR4e has its own userland
materials that will be present instead.

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm64/

already contains pre-built .elf and .uimage files Why not use one
of those on the RPi4B?

By size (larger), the most complete ones for the RPi4B seem to be
(both formats):

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm64/bootstrap_vm-multi_rpi4.elf
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm64/bootstrap_vm-multi_rpi4.uimage

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/download/snapshots/pre-built-images/arm64/bootstrap_vm-basic_rpi4.elf