Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> I think it is probably sufficiently free.  It doesn't sufficiently cover
> the use of small bits of its code, though.  It is a non-terminating
> license.

I've studied it carefully a couple of times, and haven't found anything at
all wrong with it.  It is about the simplest license of this ilk possible,
and covers all the bases.

The use of small bits of code from IBMPSL sources is covered by the "prepare
derivative works of" clause in section 2a, and is explicitly allowed.

> Neil (who wonders to which list one should redirect license talk)

To Brett Glass?  ;^)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]