In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mike Smith writes:
: >
: > looks like the boot loader is killing -current.  I have a patch, but
: > it just cuts all the offending references.
: >
: > Comments?
:
: rebuild/reinstall libstand.  Sorry; should have HEADS-UPped that one.

I can't reinstall libstand.  I'm building current on my stable
machine, which must always work so our upgrade path works.  Can you
fix things to remove this necessity please?  Or do I misunderstand
what you are saying.

Warner