Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> Marcel Moolenaar writes:
>  > Wesley Morgan wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Anyone having problems with the linuxulator the past couple days?
>  >
>  > Define "past couple of days". I have a working linuxulator made on Oct
>  > 29, 12:25 PST.
>
> phk took away mkbdev on 10/31.  The following "fixes" it, but I
> have no idea if it is correct:

I'll see if I can upgrade my notebook. I can't track current at the
moment on my main box: any kernel built after 10/29 panics at boot with
"malloc: wrong bucket" while attaching the rl0 device. I have this with
USB when I have a joystick attached to it, but it goes away if I
disconnect the joystick at boot time. I have to diagnose both instances
before I can send a bug report to the list...

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]