In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Johan Karlsson writes:
: At Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:54:50 MST, Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Alfred Perlstein writes:
: > : Yes, this used to work quite well for some time, I have no idea
: > : who broke it.  Maybe you can sprinkle some printfs in the code and
: > : narrow it down a bit?
: >
: > I'll give it a shot.  I'm glad to see it is a "should work but is
: > busted" rather than a "depreicated functionality, cope." situtation.
: This seems to be an realy old problem, see PR 765

It is a problem that I could have sworn worked before SMPNG.