> >> If nobody have noticed in "17 months, 2 weeks ago" (as cvs-web says)
> >> that labpc doesn't work, the labpc driver should be killed, not fixed.
> >>
> >> Objections ?
> >
> >What you are saying is that people who may be using this driver have
> >not yet moved up to -current or 4.x and as such should not be allowed
> >to?
>
> I'm saying:
>
>    "If nobody have noticed in "17 months, 2 weeks ago" (as cvs-web says)
>    that labpc doesn't work, the labpc driver should be killed, not fixed."
>
> That's 1.5 year Julian, and if nobody *who is using it* objects it goes.

For the record: If anyone wants labpc tested and kept up to date send
me a card and I'll test it at each stable release cycle.  Even better,
also send me the register compatible DAQCARD 1200 PC card version.

My former client using a batch of those cards obviously
isn't staying up to date on the OS.  Anyone who upgrades a working
system will be just as upset if it doesn't work as if it is gone
so I defer on the axe discussion.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Fail-Safe systems, Agency approval