On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 11:10:53PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> Sorry, yes...
>
> ktrace, various accounting and of course open(2) will be the best
> places to start.
>
> In all likely hood you're trying to do something the wrong way
> though...

I'm trying to open file located on /, from kernel module. I have tried
with open, but this function require arguments from user space.

I have find sth easiest vn_open, but still If someone know how to use
open in krenel space please tell me.

--
  /  \  | | / /  / \  / \  ---------- Tomasz Paszkowski --- NS88-6BONE --------
 /_/  \__/  /_/  \_/  \_/  --- Linux is for people who hate Microsoft ---------