Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> Hi Julian,
>
> I tried netgraph for the first time to work with latest vmware2 port.
>
> When I try to load netgraph kernel module, it failed with:
>
> # kldload ng_bridge
> kldload: can't load ng_bridge: Exec format error

something is terribly broken with the kld loading at the moment.
netgraph actually tries to load modules it needs but it hasn't been
able to for some months. Also kldload ca SEE what the dependency is
so the module is telling it correctly, just the kernel is failing
to load the dependency.. I don't think this is Netgraph's fault.
we haven;t changed anything.. it just stopped working one day.

--
      __--_|\  Julian Elischer
     /       \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]