: : > Why not just track the opens independantly in the overloading code? : :I'm not sure I know what you mean. I don't just need to track :multiple open/closes, I need to be able to hang a pointer off of :something that I can get at durning an mmap() or ioctl() syscall so :that I can tell which instance I'm dealing with. : :Drew f_data? Or if f_data is a vnode, a field in the vnode ? -Matt To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message
- RE: Running Linux kernel modules. Glen Gross
- RE: Running Linux kernel modules. Andrew Gallatin
- Re: Running Linux kernel modules. 'Alfred Perlstein'
- Re: Running Linux kernel modules. Julian Elischer
- Re: RE: Running Linux kernel modules. Matt Dillon
- Re: RE: Running Linux kernel modules. Andrew Gallatin
- Matt Dillon