In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> The Hermit Hacker
writes:
: /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.3: Undefined symbol "__sF"
: Recompiling X from ports fixed my libm.so.* problem with __sF ... and
: every binary I have in /usr/local right now has been rebuilt since 17:01's
: installworld ...

That's very odd since we've not removed __sF from libc yet, and that
the removal that was there was only for a couple of days.

Warner