the thing that is confusing me is that I'm getting through most of the
qt-copy compile before I get hit with it ... I'm doing a fresh 'make
world' on the machine, just in case ... then I'm going to try David's
idea, if that doesn't work ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org