:Hmm. Sounds doable. I'll play.
:
:>     A 1/10 second sleep and a ring limit of 32 still gives you an effective
:>     320 seeds per second.  Still overkill, but at least not  the massive
:>     overkill that its doing now.
:
:Event != seed.  I'll juggle numbers and see if I can come up with any
:tweakables (sysctl's) that could give users more control here.
:
:Thanks!
:
:M
:--
:Mark Murray

    That would be cool, thanks!  If the interrupt-based random seed stuff
    can be made really low profile, I think it will make a great addition to
    the system.

                                        -Matt