In the hope to check for any recent improvements with lockd,
I cvsupped this morning and remade world. I now have a very
strange behaviour of lockd:
* rc.conf has nfs_server_enable, rpc_lockd_enable and rpc_statd_enable
set to YES.
* the system seems to boot correclty; rpc.lockd and rpc.statd are
mentioned in the 'Starting final network daemons' phase.
* ps ax shows no trace of rpc.lockd
* an attempt to manually launch rpc.lockd immediately results in
a hard freeze with message 'Kernel trap 12 with interrupts
disabled (repeated twice).
* launching rpc.lockd with truss shows that the crash occurs (shortly)
after it has forked.
Thomas Quinot ** Département Informatique & Réseaux ** [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ENST // 46 rue Barrault // 75634 PARIS CEDEX 13
To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message