I'm getting a hang on eject of the USB Ethernet card that I have.

aue0: SMC, Inc EZ USB/Ethernet Converter, rev 1.10/1.01, addr 2
aue0: Ethernet address: 00:e0:29:59:fe:11
miibus0: <MII bus> on aue0

When I remote the card, I get USB errors.  I also have an interrupt
storm from the USB controller.  I set a breakpoint on the interrupt
handler and get over and over again....

Anything that I can do to help track down the problem here?

This is current as of May 18th, 12:00:00 MDT.

Warner