On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 03:53:18PM +0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> I did not fix the CSRG's libm (-DWANT_CSRG_LIBM) because it
> does not compile with the current sources for the reason of
> missing library functions.

CSRG's libm should be deleted before 5.0 is tagged.
I sent in PR misc/17848 a long time ago to remove
CSRG's libm, but bde seems to claims that a portion
of libm should be merged into msun.  See the audit
trail of the PR.  Note, I don't understand bde's
comment about __pure and __pure2; otherwise I would
try to fix this.

--
steve