Truly bizarre. Running config does nothing, although it generates the
usual messages. I tried deleting my kernel object directory after an
odd failure; ran config again, it didn't even recreate the directory.

--
Michael D. Harnois                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa