On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 06:44:45PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> > > Finally, if you're so damn concerned about your precious alpha I
> > > expect you or at least ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT ALPHA TO ASSIST IN
> > > TESTING THESE DIFFS.
> >
> > HOW THE FSCK AM I TO TEST THEM WHEN I CANNOT EVEN GET TO SINGLE USER??
>
> By testing them before they're committed, obviously.
>
> David - this conversation is not productive, and you're not helping
> anyone, including yourself, going off like this.

Care to address Alfred's going off also?

> Please tone it down, ok?

Fine, if you'd rather address me rather than the problem that the Alpha
isn't usable right now (ask Andrew yourself since you take him as a voice
of reason above myself).  If I cannot get a usable Alpha this week, GCC
3.0 will not be in FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE; plain and simple.  Now people can
either pitch in to help ensure a usable testing platform; or they can do
with out a compiler upgrade.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])