Why does the mutex not link blocked processes though the
sleep queue linked list entry? Why does it use the run queue entry?
In KSEs the sleep queue and run queue enties go into different
sub structures and ahve different types so this breaks...
do I need to do something sleazy or can I just link them together using the
equivalemt of the p_slpq entry?