On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

:On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:06:49 -1000, Vincent Poy wrote:
:>      Yeah, that's the weird part... I thought adding a DDB_UNATTENDED
:> as a option would atleast make it reboot or something...
:For the record, DDB_UNATTENDED is mostly pointless.  It just sets the
:default value of debug.debugger_on_panic, which you can just as well set
:in /etc/sysctl.conf.  Unless, of course, you're seeing a panic in the
:startup process.  But then do you really want an indefinite panic cycle?

Well, my current startup panic only happens at cold boot.  After it panics
the first time, it boots fine.  If DDB_UNATTENED isn't set, it hangs trying
to enter DDB.

Bipedalism is only a fad.