On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 09:34:06AM -0700, John Baldwin wrote:
> Just to get this out in the public: I for one think 5.x has enough changes in
> it and would like for KSE to be postponed to 6.0-current and 6.0-release.  I

I definitely agree about this, 5.x is going to be enough of a major change as
it is, and confusing _everything_ with even more big changes can't do any
good in the short term, and would probably make KSE (and other things) a big
hassle to the point of where they wouldn't be of any use until 6.x anyway.

But that's just my opinion, and I'm sure I'll get smacked for it.


To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to