> > unknown: <PNP0400> can't assign resources
> > unknown: <PNP0400> at port 0x378-0x37f on isa0
> > unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources
> > unknown: <PNP0501> at port 0x3f8-0x3ff on isa0
> > unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources
> > unknown: <PNP0501> at port 0x2f8-0x2ff on isa0
> > unknown: <PNP0f13> can't assign resources
> > unknown: <PNP0f13> at irq 12 on isa0
> > unknown: <PNP0303> can't assign resources
> > unknown: <PNP0303> at port 0x60 on isa0
> > unknown: <PNP0800> failed to probe at port 0x61 on isa0
>
> Known problem... see the -current archives.
>
> You are attaching twice: once because of ACPI, and again
> because of the "hints".  You need to comment the entries
> out of your hints file to make them not get attached twice.

You're smoking crack, again.  Hints don't supply PnP IDs.

This looks more like both compiling ACPI into the kernel and loading it
as a module, or something else equally bogus; devices are being doubly
enumerated by a PnP enumerator (ACPI or the PnP BIOS).

Check that you're not manually loading the ACPI module, and that you
don't have it compiled into your kernel.