> > Outstanding issues:
> >
> >  - The ACPI timecounter does not work on some ALi chipsets.
> >  - ACPI mode results in some PCI devices not being configured
> >    by the BIOS.
>
> Any chance this will fix the problem with sound (pcm) that I
> mailed you about earlier?

I don't think so; I'm fairly sure this is the second issue listed above.

I have a lot of PCI-related work that is sort-of-ready for integration
which starts us down the path to fix this, but I need time to clean it
up and test it, and I don't want to inflict *too* much misery on people
all at once.

It's also what I was working on the night I got hit... *shiver*