Donny Lee wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> anyone out there has this problem?
>
> a new made world and kernel from last night (09/22) cvsup,
> and is unable to cvsup again tonight (09/23).
>
> [donny@sys]/usr/src> cvsup
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libutil.so.3: Undefined symbol
> "__stdoutp"
>
> 5.0-c, with cvsup 16.1e.

Read UPDATING.  You have an old libc.so.4.  You can have it updated
automatically by adding "COMPAT4X=yes" into /etc/make.conf.  For now:

# echo "COMPAT4X=yes" >> /etc/make.conf
# cd /usr/src/lib/compat
# make obj
# make
# make install

and you should be set.

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]