Type +ACI-pkg+AF8-info+ACI- will show u all those installed pkg
Type +ACI-pkg+AF8-delete +ADw-pkg name+AD4AIg-  will remove the pkg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions+AEA-FreeBSD.ORG
+AFs-mailto:owner-freebsd-questions+AEA-FreeBSD.ORG+AF0- On Behalf Of Kelvin Ng Chee
Hoong
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 8:39 PM
To: freebsd-questions+AEA-FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Un-install and upgrade application software

Hi +ADs-
     I have installed application software from port collection . How do I
make un-install . If I want to upgrade the existing application software ,
how do I upgrade them ? Please advise .......

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo+AEA-FreeBSD.org
with +ACI-unsubscribe freebsd-questions+ACI- in the body of the message