On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 04:56:18PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 04:45:58PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:16:37PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > > Can someone revert awk to one that actually works?
> >
> > Why don't we look at fixing the mkioctls script instead??
>
> That's fine.
>
> But, before pulling the switch on a major utility, it
> would be nice if the committer would actually test the
> new utility.

I *DID* test it with a full `make world'.  By chance is this your second
`make world' after the change?  It seems we are using the host awk
instead of the one we built.  Requiring someone to do two back-to-back
`make world's before a commit has never been a requirement.  Some things
we just find out after a commit.  There isn't much we can do about that
with our current practices.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])