In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sheldon Hearn writes:
: On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:56:10 MST, Warner Losh wrote:
: > 4.4-r -> current build is very broken right now.  I'll investigate and
: > fix.
:
: Same breakage that prevents `installkernel' from working on a RELENG_4
: box using src and obj NFS mounted from the CURRENT box that performed
: the `buildworld'?
:
: There, everything in obj/usr/src/i386/usr/bin fails to execute, dying on
: SIGILL.  The work-around is to use the `reinstall' target instead of the
: `installworld' target.

I have fixes for my issue.  It just works now.  The issue was that
yacc and colldef weren't built right.

As soon as I can get a network connection on the machine I just
upgraded from 4.4-release -> current, it will be committed.

Warner