On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 02:43:24AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> I have been living with this in -CURRENT since mid-summer.  I am lucky to
> have 1 week uptimes.

Wow. My home system seems to do much better than that and I track -current
very closely on both my home and work system. But I'm not using NFS (client or
server) at home, maybe that has something to do with it?

> What editor are you using?  I lock up my system most often using
> mutt+vim.

Interesting. I have seen it happen with vim twice but not with mutt. But I
don't use mutt at work.

Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     _/_/   _/_/_/            use Std::Disclaimer;