<<On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:08:04 +0100 (CET), [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I noticed it since last summer, too.  Using both vi and vile.

I have not seen it recently.  My most recent crashes all involve
triple-faults.  A new machine, running very fresh -current, hasn't been
up for long enough to evoke this bug.  (It did spend much of the last
96 hours compiling crappy GNU software, but most of that time was
spent in libtool.sh rather than actually doing anything useful.)

-GAWollman