I'd prefer to be working on a branch of CVS if it weren't for the people
that would scream whenever I moved my merged tag up.
(eek eek cvsup bloat).
That way i would have a dozen people helping me but with my code in P4 I
have me and occasionally Peter.

P4 is ok but it's strangling me because people have to get teh source to
work on it and it's just a bit too hard to do so. And when they have it
they can't just use CVS to generate diffs to send back etc.

Julian