[Unnecessary carbon copies trimmed.]

<<On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:41:26 -0500, "Brian T.Schellenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> If you mean the FreeBSD-native netscape 4.x; yes, it's perfectly
> silly to run *that*.

I don't see anything silly about it.  It works with all the Web sites
I care about (which is more than I can say for either mozilla or
konqueror).  It has a sensible (i.e., non-Windows-oriented) user
interface.  It has a few annoying bugs, but none of them are
sufficiently problematic to keep me from getting my work done.

What problems do you have with it?

-GAWollman