 >I have found that the iFeel Mouse does indeed work with an OHCI controller
 >but not with a UHCI controller. I have only got one mainbord with an OHCI
 >controller so I cannot generalise this.
 >
 >Jos

The iFeel being talked about here is the 0x46d(Logitech) 0xc032(iFeel
...)?  I've been playing with this mouse for a while and I've found that
it doesn't work with two of the VIA south-bridges which i've owned.
  Does work with a Genuine Intel southbridge(IBM laptop). and does work
with a generic OHCI controller.
Troy