I've had four seperate and distinct panics on my -current box from
yesterday in the last twenty minutes.  -CURRENT appears to be somewhat
unstable.  Yes, this is -CURRENT; please wear a hard hat and avoid
manipulating critical data using you -CURRENT box until things settle
down.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services