Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2002 05:00 schrieb Craig Boston:
> My only trouble so far has been mount_smbfs panicking the machine when
> connecting to certain servers (but not others, weird).  I'm compiling a
> debug kernel now and will attempt to get a good backtrace to post.

I have the same problem, when I mount a smb-share from a Win2000sp2 machine
and try to _move_ files from the win-machine to mine (kernel-panic). When I
try to mount the same share again after reboot  -> kernel panic. I first have
to reboot the win-machine to get rid of that. Only by moving files, not copy
or delete. Very strange.

Regards,
Tom