On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:21:41PM +1000, Bruce Evans wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2002, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
>
> > Yes.  "make includes" has been modified to mean "build includes",
> > and the new "make incsinstall" has been added to "install" them.
> > So the correct sequence is "make includes incsinstall".
> >
> > I'm still unsure about the name; I'd have liked to rename it to
> > "includesinstall" but that is too long.
>
> I still prefer something like
> "__private_part_of_installworld_to_install_headers_dont_use_directly".

EPARSE; what does that mean?  :-)

"incsinstall" is the standard target which performs a part of a normal
"install" -- installs C includes.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age