Well, downloaded the files (a .tar.gz would be nice? *grin*) and the
client built perfectly, and kldload worked fine ... is there some way
someone can suggest of 'simulating a crash'?  Some way to test to make
sure that it is working as expected?  I have a 4.6-PRE machine on my desk
that I'd like to test with before I try it on "the real thing", if at all