On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 09:35:31AM +0100, Gavin Atkinson wrote:

> I see this as well - on both -STABLE and -CURRENT. I do you have two
> accounts you can try? I generally find that while the SRA login will
> refuse one account, a different account can log in fine, without
> reconnecting the telnet.

I have multiple accounts, but have not tried to login with another
user while the first "locks". For some reason I never saw a reason to
think it had a more global effect.  And yes, I do see it on -stable
as well (forgot to mention).

Ok, now that I have confirmation, I'll see if I can zoom in on the
problem. Does anybody have a informed opinion as to where to start:
server or client?

--
 Marcel Moolenaar         USPA: A-39004          [EMAIL PROTECTED]