In general 'X11' is really not that stable in -current (and has been
for a while) I run an older version of KDE (2.1 I think) some programs
using newer X11 features seem to crash at somewhat random times....I am
not sure why ...

On Tue, 21 May 2002 19:49:17 +0200, "Martin Kacerovsky"
> Hi.
> I've installed linux-q3ademo to do some "benchmarking", but X server
> crashes
> during startup...
> X server gets signal 11, XFree86.1.log is included as attachement
> I haven't found solutions of this problem on the internet, only the
> same
> questions.
>                       Martin

  Glenn Gombert

"Never trust any operating system you don't have the source code for"
The fastest email on the Internet! - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own