Sid Carter wrote:
> Just a query. Is there anything stopping us from moving to the
> latest gcc on current ? Just curious. Cause mozilla won't compile with
> gcc from current and I have installed gcc from the ports just for that.

On Intel, FreeBSD will automatically use 4M pages for mmap'ed
device and other memory that is on a 4M boundary and a multiple
of 4M in size.

You would have to ask Wilko or Drew, etc., about Alpha.  For that,
you would have better luck posting on the -alpha list, rather than
the -current list.

-- Terry