:you said you need more than the two days I said I would be watching
:for problems over the weekend.. I responded that
:teh two days is only the time I will have  a LOT of time but that even
:after that time I will still be here in case things explode.
:On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, David O'Brien wrote:
:> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 08:18:17PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
:> > 
:> > I won't be absent after that, just busier.

    I think he means he would like you to give him a little more time
    before comitting.  e.g. like comitting July 1 instead of June 29
    (If that's what you mean David, you should just say so).  I wouldn't
    mind a few extra days but I definitely do not want an open-ended delay.
    I really think KSEIII needs to get into the tree so we can start the
    next round.

    I think I've cleared out my -current tree so I can resync sys to your
    KSE branch and do more KSE testing.  Would it be possible for you to
    synchronize your KSE branch to -current again, as of now, so I can be
    sure it has all the various things that have gone in of late?

                                        Matthew Dillon 
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to