On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Matthew Dillon wrote:

> :you said you need more than the two days I said I would be watching
> :for problems over the weekend.. I responded that
> :teh two days is only the time I will have  a LOT of time but that even
> :after that time I will still be here in case things explode.
> :
> :
> :On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, David O'Brien wrote:
> :
> :> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 08:18:17PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> :> > 
> :> > I won't be absent after that, just busier.
> :> 
>     I think he means he would like you to give him a little more time
>     before comitting.  e.g. like comitting July 1 instead of June 29
>     (If that's what you mean David, you should just say so).  I wouldn't
>     mind a few extra days but I definitely do not want an open-ended delay.
>     I really think KSEIII needs to get into the tree so we can start the
>     next round.

hmmm I see.. the only reference I had made to *2* days was the period
AFTER the commit.

>     I think I've cleared out my -current tree so I can resync sys to your
>     KSE branch and do more KSE testing.  Would it be possible for you to
>     synchronize your KSE branch to -current again, as of now, so I can be
>     sure it has all the various things that have gone in of late?

I sync'd twice today so it's no big deal to sync at  the moment..
I'll do another one now..

>                                       -Matt
>                                       Matthew Dillon 
>                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to