In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Dima Dorfman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: Questions and comments are most welcome.  In particular, if you use
: this with removable devices (e.g., USB), I'd like to hear about it.  I
: haven't had much of an opportunity to test this with different
: removable devices, and I'd like to know how well it works in such an
: environment.

This will solve the permissions problem, but not the "dhclient
problem."  I'll try it with my pccard modem on my next reboot.

Warner