On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Mitsuru IWASAKI wrote:

> > 1) Fix the ASL so that it compiles without errors or warnings
> > 2) Override the BIOS version of the table with your new one.  (I don't know
> > how this is done on FreeBSD, someone else will have to help you.
>
> Attached patches will fix the ASL.

   It seems that no ... :( In fact, enabling the printer port in the
   bios, as you requested in another post, have the nice side effect to
   silence the "can't fetch resources for \\_SB_.PCI0.FNC0.PRT_ -
   AE_BAD_DATA" warning.

   I have now anyway: full suspend / resume with acpi, and routed
   interrupts so I can now use my embedded wi card, those are two big
   steps forward.

   Thanks to all for this !

   - yann