In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Steve Kargl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: I'm beginning to think a mtree.obselete is the way to go.
: Each committer, who deletes something from the base system,
: should be required to update mtree.obselete.  I think we
: should also add a "make purifyworld" or a new mergemaster
: option should invoke the mtree.obselete to clean the tree.

I'm thinking that a list is the way to go.  mtree doesn't know how to
delete things in the list.  We could hack it to so.  Or we could just
have a file that has a list of names and use the code that I posted
before.  It would be automatic if the user defines a variable.  See my
other posts for the simple code to do this.

Warner